TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR MOUNTAIN LODGES
We kindly ask you to read the terms and conditions and to obey the rules.
- Check-in starts at 5 p.m. on the day of arrival; check-out is at 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- All settlements are made on the day of arrival, including payment for the stay and deposit (800 PLN for big lodge or 500 PLN for small and medium lodge). The deposit is collected to cover any potential damages.
- The deposit is returned on the day of departure after inspection of the lodge.
- The guests are responsible for any damage caused during their stay in the lodge.
- Upon departure, the guests are obliged to leave the lodge in the same condition as upon arrival. Otherwise any cleaning costs shall be borne by the guests.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- It is prohibited to use open flame inside the lodge. This also applies to candles!
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the lodge. The lodge is equipped with smoke detectors. For violation of this provision, a penalty shall be charged in the amount of PLN 500.
- The guests are kindly asked to segregate waste into four categories. Please note the instructions on the bins. For violation of this provision, a penalty shall be charged in the amount of PLN 200.
- Chopping wood for the fireplace is permitted only outside the lodge.
- Do not put out the fire in the fireplace with water.
- Wifi password: tatrytatry
- If you have any questions, please contact us at: +48788938966
- Pets are accepted upon prior request. The pet fee is PLN 20 per day.